Powerful, flexible and affordable business management software for small to medium sized businesses.
A modular business management software solution, Sage 200cloud is easily customisable to fit your business needs. With Financials at its core and the flexibility to add further modules, from stock control, sales & purchase order processing, price book to manufacturing Sage 200cloud is designed to manage complex processes across your entire organisation.
Sage 200cloud is a cloud-connected Business Management Solution that helps small to medium-sized businesses grow revenue, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
Manage your sales funnel, cash flow, compliance, inventory, manufacturing processes, and payments, together with insights, detailed analysis, and Excel reporting into how your business is performing all from a single desktop solution.
Sage 200cloud is a complete, trusted, and reliable solution which combines the power and productivity of desktop software with the freedom and control of smart, secure cloud & mobile access.
Gain real-time insights into how your business is performing allowing you to quickly spot trends or data anomalies and identify opportunities for growth.
Tailored to meet your needs
Customise the solution to fit your business needs. The team here at Sci-Net can tailor your software and get you up and running quickly and easily.
Get up and running in no time
Easy to install and with the choice of online or on-premises installation, Sage 200cloud offers the choice and flexibility to fit the needs of your business as it changes and grows.
Enhance efficiency and work anywhere
Your salespeople can collaborate with the service and finance teams back at the office in real time using Microsoft Office 365 connected to Sage 200c. Access to critical customer account information straight from Outlook gives your people the power to grow, with the insight to do more, working from anywhere with Microsoft Office 365.
Fast-track your financials
Respond quickly to opportunities and get the insights you need on the go to amplify efficiency, increase profits, and speed up growth. Cut out the tedious task of re-keying bank payments.
Sage 200cloud helps to solve the following business problems, and more
Helping to meet GDPR obligations: Built-in reports that enable customers to update and delete records quickly and easily – as well as being able to identify older data.
Making Tax Digital: Businesses can submit their VAT returns through Sage 200cloud, which became mandatory in April 2019.
Stock Flexibility: With Sage 200cloud, you have more control and flexibility over your stock. Whether you are a large or small company, Sage 200cloud meets the needs of any business. Giving you a flexible software solution.
Sage 200 Financials: Is the core module for the Sage 200 suite and comes as standard with Sage 200c Professional and the Standard Cloud offering. Sage 200 Financials provides a multitude of Ledgers at your disposal. All the other modules link back to Financials and the Ledgers, so wherever you are processing your data within Sage 200, it will automatically update your financial reports.
Sage 200 Financials Module
The Financials module is the core financial management and accounting module that comes as standard with Sage 200cloud. Features of the module include:
The core accounting ledgers, giving you fantastic financial control. All with unrivalled usability and customisation capability.
Straightforward to implement and easy to learn.
The ideal ‘out of the box’ software to many companies with complex business processes.
An ideal upgrade path for many Sage 50 users who are experiencing rapid growth. Utilising Microsoft SQL Server for scalability & performance also giving robustness and data integrity.
Powerful tools to enable third party developers to customise and integrate with your software.
The Commercials module is an optional module with Sage 200 that makes responding to product demands quick, accurate and fully automated
Sage 200 Commercials enables users to:
- See the full story of an order, from the initial point of contact to order fulfilment
- Source goods worldwide and record purchases in up to 100 currencies
- Apply automated authorisation limits and alerts, authorise orders remotely and keep track of any amends or order issues, such as incorrect deliveries.
- Compile order lists for all your office locations based on purchase orders, so you know what stock to order and when
- Calculate a running total when you are matching invoice line items to orders
- Record disputes giving you a complete audit trail within the system
- Get the best deals from suppliers by recording details of price history and lead time
- Track your stock, identify inactive items, and count your most valuable items
- Manage discounts, promotions and margins, so authorised staff can negotiate on prices
- Control stock items by serial or batch number, include criteria like ‘sell-by’ and ‘use-by’ dates
- Project Accounting
- Business Intelligence
- Web Time and Experience
Helps to solve the following business problems, and more:
- Helping to meet GDPR obligations: Built-in reports that enable customers to update and delete records quickly and easily – as well as being able to identify older data.
- Making Tax Digital: Businesses can submit their VAT returns, which became mandatory in April 2019.
- Stock Flexibility: More control and flexibility over your stock.
- Whether you’re a large or small company, Sage 200cloud meets the needs of many businesses. Giving you a flexible software solution.
Explore the features and functionality of the Sage 200 software
With a free 30-day trial of the Sage 200cloud Standard – sign up here